Churchill's British Resistance - The Auxiliary Units

 

This page is part of a site tour of the Coleshill estate during WW2. Click here to start the tour. 

Please Note: The Coleshill House site and grounds are owned by the National Trust. The woods and grounds of the house are all strictly private and access is limited to set days a year. See our events page for their official open days. Attempting to access the site outside of these times is not only trespassing but could damage the future of our work and relationship with the Trust and villagers. Please respect this.

Coleshill House Main Entrance

 Main gates to Coleshill House

Main entrance to Coleshill House with lodge on the right. Image taken by Bill Ashby in 2010.

Main gates to Coleshill House and lodge

Picture taken in 1919 by Country Life Images.

Reverse shot of Main gates

Main entrance to Coleshill House with lodge on the left. Image taken by Bill Ashby in 2010. 

Read more about the house pre war here and during the war here.