CART's Aims & Objectives
This page was last updated at 8:24am on
• Raise public awareness of the
Auxiliary Units and their training.
• Research the Aux Units using the
skills and experience of group members and the public.
• Collate local history and
information on all active counties during the WW2.
• Build an archive
of Resistance related articles and information, available to all.
• Record and document surviving
Auxiliers, to honour their war work and their lives.
• Provide a relatives search
• Educate new generations via video,
audio and social media platforms.
Some of our future goals are:
• More articles for our website, with as much unique content as possible.
• Continue our campaign to ensure the Auxiliary Unit are awarded a national badge.